Above ground installation with ramps
Installation of ProfilGate® systems above ground is only recommended for short periods of use (for example test purposes or conversion phases). The use of access ramps is needed, which can be ordered separately. The simple installation procedure is described below.
1. Make sure you have a plain and solid mounting area.
2. Arrange the cleaning area and align/center the fields with the lane.
3. Adjust the brackets to the hems.
4. Prepare the bracket mounting.
5. Screw lateral brackets to the ground.
6. Mount the ramps as well.
7. Insert the grates with the brushes.
8. ProfilGate in use.